February 8, 2012
This is a bug fix release with a new STRawGroupDir class. Download ST v4 here
- Added STRawGroupDir that expects pure templates in .st files not template defs
with headers as is usually the case. So use $name$ not This makes it much easier to use raw HTML files, for example, with ST.
- STLexer.tokens was missing from src build
- synchronized object model adaptor
- import is now considered illegal in group files embedded in STGroupDirs; they lead to trouble and make no sense.
- Fixed Misc.newline issue in test code (Udo)