Looking for ANTLR v3?
The latest version of ANTLR is 4.6, released December 15, 2016. As of 4.6, we have these code generation targets:
All users should download the ANTLR tool itself and then choose a runtime target below, unless you are using Java which is built into the tool jar.
There are plug-ins for Intellij, NetBeans, and Eclipse.
ANTLR tool and Java Target
- Complete ANTLR 4.6 Java binaries jar. Complete ANTLR 4.6 tool, Java runtime and ST 4.0.8, which lets you run the tool and the generated code.
- ANTLR 4.6 distribution (zip). Everything you need to build the tool and Java runtime from source.
- ANTLR 4.6 Java runtime binaries jar. Only what's needed for building and executing parsers/lexers generated in Java.
The Java jars are OSGi compatible so you should be able to use them within Eclipse.
To use maven, refer to group ID org.antlr and artifact ID antlr4 for the tool itself and antlr4-runtime for the Java runtime library in your pom.xml file. The latest version is 4.6. See ANTLR 4 Maven plugin, ANTLR 4 Maven plug-in usage, and ANTLR 4 Maven Plugin API.
ANTLR v4 is written in ANTLR v3.5.2 and StringTemplate 4.0.8. In antlr-4.6-complete.jar, you'll find everything you need to run the ANTLR tool and make its generated parsers work.
Via nuget, use Install-Package Antlr4.Runtime.Standard via Package Manager Console.
pip install antlr4-python2-runtime
pip install antlr4-python3-runtime
Or, you can download and untar the appropriate package from:
The runtimes are provided in the form of source code, so no additional installation is required.
See Python runtime targets for more information.
npm install antlr4
- Mac users: antlr4-cpp-runtime-4.6-macos.zip (.h, .a, .dylib)
- Windows users: antlr4-cpp-runtime-vs2015.zip (built with VS2015 Windows 10)
- Linux and others use source distribution: antlr4-cpp-runtime-4.6-source.zip (.h, .cpp)
Install it on your GOPATH via: go get github.com/antlr/antlr4/runtime/Go/antlr